How to sponsor an award...
Our Awards are all available to be sponsored. Our sponsorship packages include branding and advertising over four months in Cumbria Life before and after the Awards, branding on all marketing materials and the Cumbria Life Food & Drink Awards website, and hospitality and brand exposure at the Awards night. You will be getting involved from the start with Cumbria’s premier celebration of food and drink, and this is the perfect opportunity to align your business with some of the finest food and drink businesses in the country, and with a Cumbria Life readership that loves quality food, drink and hospitality.
- January - 20 pages dedicated to the Awards night preview, the finalists, and the sponsors. As sponsor you will feature editorially within the page dedicated to your sponsored category and you will receive free ¼-page advertisement too… plus editorial footer branding
- February – 6 pages of Taste Cumbria ‘Gold’ award winners – The very best of the Gold Award winners, judged to be of a nationally outstanding standard, will be named'Taste Cumbria Champion'products. Editorial & press release footer branding to all regional & national media.
- March - there will be an 8-page post-Awards write up, about the night, the winners with photos of sponsors presenting their category Awards; you will also receive a free ¼-page advertisement… plus editorial footer branding
- 4 complimentary tickets to the Awards dinner and ceremony on 18th January 2013
- Present the Award to your category winner, with photographic coverage in February's Cumbria Life. Presentation photo and press release to be sent to all Cumbrian media. All photos and video (if applicable) of presentation of Award to be made available to sponsor for own marketing purposes
- Pre-Awards reception - display and distribute promotional materials and/or corporate gifts, to the cream of Cumbria’s food and drink businesses
- Awards Programme - Free ¼-page advertisement plus editorial profile and company message of support, given to all guests on the evening
- Food & Drink Awards website - company hyperlink, sponsor logo scrolling plus sponsors page editorial profile
- Branding on all promotional literature, including in the Awards' night multimedia presentation, on both the award certificate and the Award itself.
- Press releases - sponsor's branding on all releases, other PR activity and where possible social media
- Brand exposure across CN Group reaching over 350,000 Cumbrians - magazines, newspapers, website, radio stations in pre-Awards promotion and post-Awards 'roll of honour' coverage
- Category sponsorship - £1,250 net
For more information including the cost of sponsorship packages, please contact Cumbria Life Sales Manager
Jonathan Nagle on 01228 612270 or 07501 727528